Sunday, December 13, 2009

Michael-isms

~About two weeks ago we were at the mall and were very excited to see Santa Claus! Michael watched "The Polar Express" movie twice on our trip to Utah for Thanksgiving and ever since then he has been very excited about Santa Claus. A couple times this week he has put on a Santa hat and packed a bag full of toys. Well, he was very excited to see Santa and went right up and sat on his lap (I was so mad I didn't have my camera with me!). He told him what he wanted for Christmas and we went on with our day. Well, that night he was telling the rest of the family about the experience. Someone asked him if Santa was nice and he excitedly replied, "Yes, but he forgot to say, 'Ho, ho, ho' and dash away!" Hmmm.... I think Grandma Brooks read him a few too many Christmas books over Thanksgiving!

~One day I was helping Michael get dressed after a bath and saw that he was studying his wrinkled fingers. "Mom! Look at my fingers!", he said, laughing. "Yeah," I said chuckling. "They look like little raisins!" "Yeah", he laughed, "and they look like a Grandma's fingers!"

~Last night I got him out of the bathtub and he let out a great big shiver. He laughed and said, "I just wiggled! Like a crocodile!" Crocodiles wiggles?!!? Is that on Diego somewhere?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is hilarious! Especially the crocodile wiggle. I love the things little kids come up with.

    ReplyDelete