
The gifts before the kids tore into them. Isn't it fun to stall while you go downstairs to turn on the lights, get the camera ready and do anything else you can think of while the kids wait anxiously on the stairs?

They're smiling but what they are thinking is..."Hurry and get this over with so we can go downstairs!!"

"Yes! We got a Wii!"

After the initial "Yes!" the boys were hugging each other and screaming. I think they were excited to get a Wii =)

I have no idea what this picture is about but I love it because once again we have a picture of Tyler's legs leaping in the air--no head, just his airborne legs!

This is last year's picture of Tyler's legs leaping in the air in excitement to whatever it was Jacob was opening!

I love this picture of Jacob opening his new basketball shoes!

Michael didn't waste any time breaking into his package of Goldfish crackers! Here he is with a whole mouthful!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. I loved the picture of Tyler leaping through the air. :) We sure missed you!
ReplyDelete