The day after New Year's we went sledding with my family. I'm never sure who has more fun or gets more into it--the kids or the adults!
Michael and my dad racing down the hill.
Tyler and Jacob sledding together.
We brought some Pam to slick up the bottom of our sleds but I think someone put some Pam on the back of Mason's snowpants because the poor kid kept sliding out of his tube! This is after one of those moments!! Sitting on the hill, completely abandoned! Oh yeah, except for his mean Aunt Bonnie who is taking his picture!
For some reason it always seems to be more fun to go together than by ourselves! Hope no one minds that we are taking up the entire hill!
Mason's cryin'... and Bonnie's laughin'. Too funny. Poor kid - how many times did that happen? I totally lost count!
ReplyDelete