
The kids had a Teacher Inservice Day this month and one of the boys needed to go to a museum for scouts so we decided to make a day of it. This is at BYU-Idaho's Geology Museum. They each picked their favorite displays to take a picture of.



Which of these rocks is not like the other? Which one doesn't belong? Remember how the Pink Panther would steal valuable things and then leave something in its place? Well, I think there is a Cheeto thief on campus! Can you believe there is a Cheeto on display?!!?

This is at the Life Science Museum. A Woolly Mammoth skull in case you were wondering!

Tyler's favorite animal was the wolf.

Michael's favorite display was none other than....the eggs. Don't ask.

Jacob's favorite was the lion!

We also went to the Greenhouses on campus. One of them had a parrot that the kids were getting to dance! It was hilarious. I posted a video of it down below ( I hope that's the right video. I can never get the blogger videos to play so I wouldn't know.)

These are Red Slider Turtles like the ones we have. Yikes! I told the kids when they get this big we will have to donate them to the greenhouses! Check out those goldfish too!

This is in one of the greenhouses too. It's amazing--looks just like a rainforest. There's a waterfall and everything.
So is that really a cheeto, or is it a rock? I didn't know they had a museum, that's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! How fun to be so close to so many fun things! I loved the dancing parrot.
ReplyDelete