Some funny things he's said lately:
-One of the dads around here rides his bike to the bus stop to get his little girl on the bus in the morning. While Michael was watching for the bus one day he saw his bike and said, "Mom, that bike is pretty much awesome and fast!" I said, "Really?" Snigger, snigger. "Yeah", he said in awe, "it's cool." Pretty much awesome??? Where do they come up with these things?
-He was very upset the other day, actually had the nerve to try and throw a tantrum when I wouldn't let him give me a haircut with the electric razor. Seriously!!
-He just hollered at his brothers, "I don't like you guys yelling at me!! So, it's your choice!"
I need to do better at writing things down. We are constantly laughing about things he's said, but do you think I can remember them when I want to record them? No.
He has started writing his name in the last week! I was really impressed. I just write his name at the top of the page and talk him through the letters, but he can write them just by looking at it. He still doesn't know the names of all the letters, though. He calls "M" "bump, bump" (referring to the way you write it--you know--bump, bump!)
I can't believe how much natural talent he has for music! That seriously amazes me! Sleeping with the backpack was awesome - Mason packed a large duffel bag full of toys... and... hangers, just in case we needed to hang something and dragged it into the car. Love it!
ReplyDelete