Monday, June 7, 2010
Big News for Tyler
How could I forget one of the most important things that has happened? Tyler got contacts!! He got them on my birthday actually. It's been a bit rough trying to get them in--there are good days and bad days, but he is determined to make them work because he really doesn't want glasses. And I don't blame him. It's hard to imagine glasses lasting very long around here with 2 brothers and lots of sports!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't even know he needed glasses! That's great he can wear contacts. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to put them in! :)
ReplyDeleteBonnie!! I'm so glad you were able to find my blog so that I could find yous!! Thanks for leaving a comment. We feel very blessed to have Brynn in our home. She's a sweetheart. And yes, I have been following Sarah's blog as well. I was so excited to find out she's adopting a little boy. I hope Jessica is able to adopt as well. I told her I would keep my ears open for anyone looking for a great couple to place their child with. Hope all is going well for you and your darling family. Keep in touch.
ReplyDelete