Michael is constantly climbing up on the counter to "help". This particular day he was helping me keep the lid on my lettuce container =) while entertaining me with his magic trick of sticking plastic wrap to his chin!
Michael is my little hero. Everyday Darth Vader comes to our house and Michael saves me. He calls him "Huuwah". The name came about because whenever he would say Darth Vader we couldn't figure out what he was talking about so he would breathe like Darth Vader--real deep and slow--"huu-wah, huu-wah". One day he quit breathing and just started calling him "Huuwah"! At least once a day he'll suddenly stop what he's doing and say, "Mommy! Huuwah coming! Huwwy (hurry)! Run, Mommy!" And he insists that I run around the house with him, or run up the stairs. Sometimes he'll walk very slowly and put his finger to his lips and say "Shhh, kay?" and we sneak around the house looking for "Hoowah". If I ever act scared he'll say, "No, nice Huwwah". So why are we running?!?
I've caught him twice now hiding--once in the pantry and once in my closet back behind my clothes. Both times he's said he's hiding from "Huuwah" but he's actually pooping! He would never admit it though--he insists "Hoowah" is coming and he needs to hide. Ha, ha! Good one Michael!
Michael walking around the house talking on the phone--mommy style! He must have seen me talking on the phone and holding it with my shoulder while I made dinner or something.
So cute! Mason wouldn't let me close your blog - he loves looking at the pictures! Michael is so funny! Mason keep pointing at the first picture of Micheal and saying, "That's Mason!" Um, not quite :) What is it about boys "hiding" when they poop. Mason will go hide or if he is too busy to hide he'll cover his eyes and I'll ask, "Are you pooping?" His response is always, "NO! I just hiding!" Uh-huh right. :)
ReplyDelete