Sunday, February 22, 2009
Phrase of the Week
I'm not sure I like Michael's phrase of the week. It was cute the first 10 times I heard it, but sometimes it borderlines on obnoxious! It's "stop it". He says it constantly: every time the boys are bugging him, whenever we tell him no, etc. Today he was down in the crawl space helping Tyler and Jacob and he found one of the snow tubes. He loves to play on them so he dragged it to the opening, calling up to me, "Here, mom. Get it!" I told him the tube could not come upstairs and he started begging: "Please mom!" (I am no longer Mommy by the way). We went back and forth a few times and then reinforcements arrived: Jeremiah piped in and told Michael the same thing I told him: the tube had to stay in the crawl space. Good thing, because I was starting to weaken under the power of the two-year-old "please". Michael didn't miss a beat. He quickly responded, "Stop it, Daddy. Mommy, please?" Okay, I'm a sucker. I buckled and the tube is now in our living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wahaha! I love how you write. Mason has been using "stop it" too - it drives me nuts :) Apparently he knows who to ask :)
ReplyDelete