skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cochran Family
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Snow Caves!
2005 Snow Cave
2009 Snow Cave
Check out Jacob and Michael! They look exactly alike! Even the face that they're making is the same! And the way they are holding the hot chocolate! Funny, Jeremiah looks exactly the same though!
1 comment:
Dad and Mom
February 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM
How fun is that for the kids?! I loved snow forts when I was young.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(36)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(15)
Tyler's Joke
Early Morning Thoughts
Phrase of the Week
Michael Talking
Michael doing Yoga
Michael Singing
Update on Tyler
Tyler's Jupiter Project
Tyler's 9th Birthday
More Cute Pictures
Update on Jacob
Mutton Bustin' 2009
Update on Michael
Michael January 2009
Snow Caves!
How fun is that for the kids?! I loved snow forts when I was young.
ReplyDelete