Sunday, February 7, 2010

Celebrity Role Models

Jeremiah and I were cleaning out some files a few weeks ago and found these fantastic quotes by famous people (actually I have no idea who most of these people are, but maybe you will!) It was one of those really long, exhausting days of primary and so maybe I was just a little over tired, but I was in tears laughing so hard at these! Enjoy!

Why do we have celebrities as role models??

~
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Brittany Spears

~"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing, but none of them serious!" -Alan Minter, boxer

~"You guys line up alphabetically by height!" -Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach

~"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." [YOU THINK?!!??] -David Acfield

~If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." -George Gobel

~ "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." -Terry Venables

1 comment: