Sunday, February 21, 2010
Snow Shoeing
Hi, whoever is reading this. Bonnie says I have to write about our recent hike with snow shoes. Tyler, Jacob and I spent a day with Brett Yadon and his two oldest, Scott and Emily, hiking about 3 miles to Sheep Falls. It was beautiful and loads of fun, but very tiring. We took it easy for the kids (and for us dads on the way back) and goofed off along the way. We had some snow ball fights, built a snowman, had jumping contests and ate lots of junk food (mostly thanks to the Yadons). I love these times with the boys. I love a good hike and spending a day or two in the middle of the wilderness. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks awesome! We need to get some snow shoes - it's the thing to do around here...
ReplyDelete